Covid-19 Update

17 March 2020

Message from the Committee

Dear Bowles race club members

This morning GB Snowsport and Snowsport England issued the following update below - after the Government's coronavirus briefing yesterday.

As a result Bowles Ski Racing Club is postponing all races and training with immediate effect - this means Friday's fun race will not now take place.

The club will take guidance from the governing bodies and the Government regarding training and racing restarting at a future date.

The Government website for updates and information is

There is also plenty of advice available on the BBC News website:

The health and welfare of all club members is our number one priority.

GB Snowsport Statement

Mar 17, 2020

Due to the escalating cases of COVID-19, GB Snowsport along with the Home Nations, will be postponing all races & events up until the 1st May. We will review the situation prior to the 1st May and will communicate any further decisions.

We take the health and welfare of our athletes / members extremely seriously and we would like to thank you for your cooperation during this time.

For further advice, please see the latest Government information and take extra precaution on public transport and in public places, e.g. washing of hands, hand gels, coughing into tissue and disposing of it.